Peter Pan Complex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dorran and Antonella

2 posters

Go down

Dorran and Antonella Empty Dorran and Antonella

Post  RJ! Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:33 pm

Antonella looked over her shoulder at the palace. The palace she was practically chained too. The guards wouldn't let her out of their site. She felt like a child under the brisk eye of the their master.

Antonella continued trotting forward through the palace gate's and into the town. It was still early morning, so she figured she could slip through the streets unnoticed. As long as she had her cloak hood up and over face she felt safe.
RJ!
RJ!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dorran and Antonella Empty ----

Post  Sahmtah Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:37 pm

Dorran carefully wrapped a delicate silver mask with a rough cloth, and gently tucked it into a small sack. Sighing with satisfaction, he stood, stretching his legs. 14 masks wrapped and ready to go. He placed the small item in his sack with the other masks, and swung it around his shoulder. He looked up, shaking his hair out of his eyes, and watched the city-folk walk by for a few moments.
Sahmtah
Sahmtah

http://www.freewebs.com/sahmtah/

Back to top Go down

Dorran and Antonella Empty Re: Dorran and Antonella

Post  RJ! Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:45 pm

Antonella eased into a walk as she let her hooves touched the dusty streets of the city. The rest of the city folk walked quickly through the streets. Dust kicked up from under their feet and swirled around the hems of skirts and the legs of pants. Antonella looked down as she continued to walk trying her hardest not to be noticed.

She passed by a small shoppe. A simple sign hung over the doorway with a mask painted onto it. Standing beneath it was a man, who she assumed was artisan who worked there. Antonella looked up at him quickly then grabbed at her hood pulling it closer to her head.

RJ!
RJ!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahmtah Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:51 pm

Dorran briefly met the eyes of a Halfling whose top half was completely covered by a cloak, and continued to give her an odd look as she passed. Why did she seem so nervous? He shook his head, gripping the sack behind him, and looked to his left. Imagining things, he told himself, suspecting innocent people of things again. This needed to stop.
After a moment of thoughtful consideration, he turned and began walking to the right. The Halfling was in front of him now. He began to tell himself that it was complete coincidence that he'd chosen to go that way, but gave up. He knew he'd gone this way out of curiosity. It wasn't every day one of these creatures passes through Everblossom. Or did they? He didn't know, but continued to follow her anyway. No, no, not follow. Travel. In the same direction.
Sahmtah
Sahmtah

Back to top Go down

Post  RJ! Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:08 pm

Antonella met the eyes of the boy quickly before quickening her pace. She knew he was going to follow her. She just knew it. She threw her head over to her shoulder to make sure of it. Of course she was right.

She turned forward. She kept her eyes narrowed and tried to pay attention to where she was going. Antonella turned into a dark alley between two shoppes. Hopefully, the boy would know when to stop. She grimaced hoping he wouldn't follow her.

RJ!
RJ!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahmtah Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:30 pm

Dorran stopped dead, his hand gripping his bag tightly as his knuckles slowly turned white. He immediately realized his stupidity, and promptly began cursing himself under his breath. He fought to keep his face smooth, emotionless. He casually looked around, his heart pounding. There was no way she was going to fall for this. He sighed, and slung the sack from his shoulder and gently set it on the ground. He stood, waiting for the yelling, or the angry lecture.
Sahmtah
Sahmtah

Back to top Go down

Post  RJ! Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:35 pm

Antonella clutched the hood of her cloak as if her life depended on it. It was only a boy with an extrememly curious attitude. What was there to worry about? She took a deep breath before removing the hood of her velvet cloak. "Why have you followed me?" she asked simply. She didn't face the boy. Her back was towards him. He still wouldn't know her. Or maybe he would? Did everyone in town know her accent and gestures?

RJ!
RJ!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahmtah Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:45 pm

A gasp slipped from his lips, and his eyes widened. His eyes nervously scanned the back of the stranger, desperately hoping his suspicions were wrong. His mask felt hot as a light sweat began to build up behind it. Surely this wasn't the princess? The odds weren't in his favor. She looked as if she were, he'd just been to naive to notice it before. And her accent. "I--I'm sorry." he stammered. "I didn't know. I was just..." he trailed off, thinking. Stammering was stupid. He just needed to explain himself. Clearing his throat, he began again. "You cast a strange look in my direction as you passed my shop. Set me off, you know." He shuffled his feet. "I truly am sorry." He looked up apologetically, his fingers gripping his bag.
Sahmtah
Sahmtah

Back to top Go down

Post  RJ! Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:50 pm

Antonella nodded slightly as she turned to face the strange boy that followed her. Stepping akwardly in a circle, her eyes finally met his. His face was concealed with a black mask. She wondered for a moment if he had a facial flaw.
Her eyes studied him. He was wearing simple clothes and was carying a sack. An odd boy indeed, she concluded.

Antonella shook her head. "I really shouldn't be here. You had every right to be curious. Please, do not be embarrased." she told him calmly.

RJ!
RJ!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahmtah Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:00 pm

An easy smile slid onto his face. "Great. So you won't have my head chopped off?" He sighed an exaggerated sigh of relief and grabbed his bag. "I'm sorry I followed you anyway, Princess." He shook his long hair out of his eyes and continued to smile, bigger.
Sahmtah
Sahmtah

Back to top Go down

Post  RJ! Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:05 pm

Antonella closed the gap between them. "If I were you, I would feel extremly lucky." she said playfully, tilting her head. "I'm I'm in a good mood. Even though, I've had the worst week." Antonella paused wondering if he would even care. "But I do not want to bore you with my complaining. Being a princess is not at all what you can imagine."

RJ!
RJ!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahmtah Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:50 pm

Dorran's dark eyes glittered thoughtfully. "No," he agreed. "I cannot possibly imagine what being a princess would be like. However, I would be perfectly willing to listen to you if you wanted to talk." He coughed. "If you wanted to, of course." He subconsciously fingered his mask, and then readjusted his sack. He grinned at her, waiting.
Sahmtah
Sahmtah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down