Peter Pan Complex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[HUMAN] Dorran Fallian

Go down

[HUMAN] Dorran Fallian Empty [HUMAN] Dorran Fallian

Post  Sahmtah Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:19 pm

PICTURE COMING SOON!

What I Was Named
Dorran Fallian

You Can Call Me
Dorran

Born a
male. Pretty simple, huh?

I've Been On This Earth
for forty-three years, but I am still seventeen in appearance...

I Was Born On

November 27th

A Proud
human, from the Court of Neverland, a mask maker.

What I Look Like
Let's get this straight. I'm not a shadow, I just have dark hair and dark eyes. My black hair is probably longer then it should be, being a bit shaggy and often covering my eyes. I make masks for a living, and I have a simple black, yes, black, one plastered on my face. It covers half of my forehead and ends just before my medium sized nose. There are two oval slits in this for my slightly large dark chocolate brown eyes, obviously there so I can see. Below my nose in uncovered by my mask, and it's also nothing remarkable. My teeth are fairly straight, and are sort of white. Describing my mouth seems odd, so I'm going to move on.

And as for the rest of me, again, nothing remarkable. I'm about 6' even, and have a medium build. I don't really bother much about what I wear - I've got a shirt on my back, some pants, and some shoes. Who cares what they look like? I suppose that's sort of ironic, me being a mask maker and all, but seriously. They're just clothes - masks are a work of art.

Me Being Me
I've always hated describing myself, trying to put my personality into words always turns out to be complicated. MORE COMING SOON! DO NOT FEAR.

The Ups and Downs
--- coming *[what goes up must come down?&

Whatever Else

---coming *[there's more?&

My Story

---coming *[what's with the mask?&
Sahmtah
Sahmtah

http://www.freewebs.com/sahmtah/

Back to top Go down